- Easy Basil Herb Garden – How to Start
- Not For Kids Only!
- Brighten the Dark Days of Winter
- Pullit DIY
- Jimi Hendrix Park- A Park Every Body Can Enjoy!
- New Butterfly Color Book
- Seed Images – Printable Drawings of Hundreds of Seeds
- Seed Sowing and Growing Database
- 2017/2018 Garden Seed Catalogs and Web Sites
- Seed Companies by State
- Don’t forget to feed the Hummingbirds!
- Great Christmas Gift Ideas for your Favorite Gardener
- Soar in the clouds – Lift your holiday spirits
- How Tulips can help in the fight against Childhood Brain Tumors
Click a tag below on a topic you want to see
- ACCESSIBLE GARDENS
- Assist Tools
- BEAUTIFUL GARDENS
- Botanical Art
- Butterfly Color Book
- Color Books
- Free PDF Download
- Free Plans
- Free Plant and Seed Catalogs
- Garden Books
- Jimi Hendrix
- Organic and Non-GMO Catalogs
- Raised Beds
- Slide Show
- Their Stories
- Virtual Garden Tours
Tag Archives: accessible-motor
Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope or confidence. Helen Keller Losing your vision never has to mean losing your independence or holding back from doing the things you love to do. At… Continue Reading Living With Vision Loss
Gardening offers blind plant lovers the opportunity to connect with nature, relax and grow food and herbs* Blind Gardening Opportunities I first became aware of the subject of blind gardening when my friend Kitty, now blind after years of deteriorating… Continue Reading Seeing with Other Senses: Gardens for the Blind
Quick Start for your accessible garden Grip Tips Use gloves with sticky surface. Build up handle to make it fatter by using bicycle grips, foam, or pipe insulation wrap. Support the wrist with cock-up splints; think about enabling garden tools… Continue Reading Quick Start – Tips for Accessible Gardens
Accessible Gardens are designed to provide access to gardening activities or simply provide a garden experience for persons of all ages and abilities allowing full participation in the pleasurable activity of growing plants. Sensory components of gardens are also an… Continue Reading What are Accessible Gardens?
Is this you in the garden? Do you have arthritis or RA or just plain creaky joints? You have lots of company! Almost 32 million US adults report medically diagnosed arthritis, RA or other physically limiting symptoms. See Chart 1.… Continue Reading Help I got down to pull weeds and I can’t get up!