- Succulents – Living Sculpture
- Cacti and Succulents – Easy Peasy Gardening
- Easy Peasy – Sprouts (everything old is new again)
- Why you should buy organic seeds from local small or family owned growers.
- Easy Peasy Gardening – Lemongrass – Buying and Rooting Stalks
- Easy Peasy Gardening – Growing Lemongrass – Planting in Soil
- Free Halloween Images and Spooky Video
- Easy Peasy Project – Mint Garden
- Easy Basil Herb Garden – How to Start
- Not For Kids Only!
- Brighten the Dark Days of Winter
- Pullit DIY
- Jimi Hendrix Park- A Park Every Body Can Enjoy!
- New Butterfly Color Book
Click a tag below on a topic you want to see
- ACCESSIBLE GARDENS
- Assist Tools
- BEAUTIFUL GARDENS
- Botanical Art
- Butterfly Color Book
- Color Books
- Container Garden
- Easy Peasy Projects
- Free PDF Download
- Free Plans
- Free Plant and Seed Catalogs
- Garden Books
- Herb Garden
- Jimi Hendrix
- Organic and Non-GMO Catalogs
- Raised Beds
- Slide Show
- Sprouts - Sprouting
- Their Stories
- Virtual Garden Tours
Tag Archives: Science
Click on website for free e catalog and tons of information about the company and their complete list of products. The companies are sorted by state. Each entry includes company, website and state. Click here to download free PDF to… Continue Reading 2019 – Organic Seed Companies in USA – Updated
Printable Seed Drawings – 30 pages The following drawings were published in 1937. Most seeds can be identified using these images. They are not only accurate but beautiful and may be used for teaching, crafting or classroom projects. Click here… Continue Reading Seed Images – Drawings of hundreds of seeds.
Goutweed (Aegopodium podagraria) Lily-of-the-Valley (Convallaria majalis) Chameleon Plant (Houttuynia cordata) Ribbon Grass (Phalaris arundinacea) Periwinkle (Vinca minor) Mint (Metha species) Sedum acre Lyme Grass (Leymus arenarius) Running Bamboo Bell Flower (Campanula punctata) References: 1) Goutweed (Aegopodium podagraria) Photo: Funki Sock… Continue Reading List of 10 Plants You Should Never Buy
Pam Sinclair is a certified professional horticulturalist. A gardening coach, writer, and designer. Pam has a degree in architecture for the University of Washington and a degree in Ornamental Horticulture and Landscape Design from Edmonds Community College. She has a… Continue Reading FERTILIZERS 101- by Pam Sinclair
How to Get Rid of Slugs with Beer By Robert Pavlis on June 2, 2014 We want to thank Robert Pavlis for permission to use this article. Visit his blog http://www.gardenmyths.com/ for more interesting and humorous posts. I hope you… Continue Reading Beer – Slug Trap or Slug Saloon?